Communications Platform as a Service
XaaS (Anything as a Service) is a general, collective term that refers to the delivery of any software product as a service. In today’s world of business applications, the shift to subscription-based models has resulted in a veritable smorgasbord of affordable applications for companies to consume. Software as a Service (SaaS) has literally flattened the curve many businesses face when trying to compete through the use of highly complex and often unaffordable technology solutions.
It is almost impossible to account for the seemingly endless list of XaaS products on the market today. Most IT executives could rattle off a list of the usual suspects, but keeping track of the trends in XaaS can be challenging. One of the newest XaaS solutions to hit the market is Communications Platform as a Service, or CPaaS. CPaaS is a cloud-based delivery model that allows you to add additional features such as voice, messaging, chat, and videos to your existing communications platform. These additions are intended to make your business more interactive and provide a better overall customer experience.
The Benefits of a CPaaS solution to businesses
CPaaS is designed as a back-end to simplify communication, eliminating the need for site developers to create one from scratch. They simply put them in place for use on a specific site. The advantages they gain are myriad:
- It improves communication both internally and with the client directly. CSaaP, particularly in light of the current pandemic, enables organizations to communicate and collaborate while minimizing health and safety risks.
- CPaaS is simple to implement and does not interfere with any existing back-end infrastructure.
- Because CPaaS is simple to tailor to the needs of a business, it is regarded as a scalable asset on a website.
- It employs an omnichannel communication strategy to provide a seamless client experience.
- This platform evolves to accommodate any innovations, giving the client more freedom to make changes as they see fit.
- CPaaS is a cloud-based platform that reduces overall maintenance and development costs. It is delivered in its entirety.
There’s no question about it, things are different now. In just the past year we’ve seen a dramatic shift in the workplace. Millions were sent to work from home practically overnight, which caused the spotlight to shine directly on enterprise communications. With this “new normal,” most enterprise IT leaders are still focused on adapting business communications to meet the changing environment, whether that is augmenting existing phone systems or looking to migrate to a unified communications solution. Navigating how to overcome these challenges can be puzzling, and you need the right provider to help you put together all the pieces.
Here are some things to consider:
- Does the provider have the range of solutions that can deliver flexibility to address your needs now and in the future?
- Does the provider guarantee reliable service? What is their customer support experience like?
- How easy is it to manage your service? Can you control your communications when you need to?
Atmosphere, the CPaaS solution offered by the company Intelepeer can help automate self-service, streamlines business processes, requires no coding, provides actionable insights, and enhances the client experience.
And the results are:
- A 31% increase in customer satisfaction.
- A 28% increase in revenue.
- A 53% decrease in operational costs.
- Ready-to-use AI.
When choosing a cloud communications provider, there are a few factors to consider. And, to be honest, the best evidence is practical evidence. So much so that customers of IntelePeer can benefit in the following ways:
On IntelePeer, you can choose between on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployments and switch between them as your business grows.
If your company's capacity grows over time, no problem; this platform expands and grows with it.
- Reliability and security
Everyone wants to use a platform that will protect every detail they post. IntelePeer is an excellent partner who guarantees its clients' peace of mind by encrypting everything with TLS/SRTP. The network is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, ticking the reliability box.
- Excellent service
Customer service is always at your disposal, attending to each and every customer's needs. The assistance is not only prompt but also personalized for exceptional service delivery.
IntelePeer can provide an end-to-end CPaaS platform overlay for your new or existing Unified Communications platform. Atmosphere CSaaP includes Atmosphere Engage for managing and setting up outbound notification campaigns and Atmosphere SmartFlows for automating processes and improving communication. Finally, there is Atmosphere Insight, which aids in resource management.
Every aspect of a good CPaaS platform was designed to be suitable for all businesses, whether technical or not. As a result, we cater to everyone equally, providing only the best we can.